Green Garden Salad Recipe
This green garden salad recipe is super quick and easy to make. It’s also free from all major food allergens and is packed full of nutrients!
For the Salad
- 150g Broad Beans, podded and shelled
- 250g White Cabbage, shredded
- 150g pack mangetout, sliced
- 1 Clery Stick, finely sliced
- 3 Spring Onions, shredded
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored and thinly sliced
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil or olive oil
- Blanch the broad beans in boiling water for 1-2 mins. Then drain them and run under cold water to cool, before draining again.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Then add the cooled beans and the other ingredients and toss together.