Why take a Basic Intolerance Test?
- You often have a delayed reaction to certain food items after consumption.
- You suspect that you may have an intolerance to a common food item listed on this test.
- You want to look at the most commonly experienced food intolerances such grains (including wheat) and a variety of dairy products like egg and milk.
- You feel that there are certain foods in your diet which you are struggling to digest effectively.
Benefits of our Basic Intolerance Test
- A great starting point if you have already identified possible trigger items.
- Analyses 40 common food items which can cause food intolerances (IgG4).
- Gives you an indication of how your body reacts to a common food items.