Partner with us
How it works
With our free support and guidance, you just select the most suitable test for your client.
You then you have the option to work closely with them during the process or simply pass on your coupon code, and they can order the test themselves from home.
Naturally, the more involved you are, the higher your earnings. Equally, we know some of you are busy, so we have full support available for your client.
With your clients’ agreement, you can view the online dashboard to see their test results and guide them further on their nutrition.
We leave you full autonomy every step of the way. You’re always in control.
By becoming a partner you can:
- Add a revenue stream to your business, earning as you go. We pay directly into your account
- Become one of our recommended practitioner partners (depending upon certifications, insurance and business set-up)
- Gain access to nutritional support for your client through our in-house BANT-registered nutrition team, should you require it
- Benefit from our’ exclusive to partners’ test range
- Gain rewards for referring other partners with extra revenue or money off tests.
We recognise that different sectors make use of testing. While we all have the common goal of giving our clients the best possible service and optimising their health and performance, we may differ in our knowledge base and work in slightly different ways. Our divisions are set up to respond to the differing needs of our affiliate partners.
test at a time
Fitness Professionals and Coaches
Whether recreational or elite, every athlete wants to get the utmost from their body. Allergies and intolerances can be a limiting factor for clients; affecting their ability to sustain training, recover effectively or reduce their peak physical fitness. Identification is the first step towards preventing any negative effect on performance.FIND OUT MORE
Clients seek out advice from nutrition professionals for a wide range of health complaints. Identifying your clients' allergies and intolerances can help reduce uncomfortable and debilitating physical symptoms, optimise digestion and absorption and promote health and wellbeing.FIND OUT MORE
Speak to our team to find out more